The newly launched Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus has attracted many buyers. The main reason behind this is its fabulous features and affordable price. Today we introduce you to brand new working Custom ROM GAPLE for Galaxy Ace Plus. This ROM is based on stock Indonesian Firmware S7500DXLE1. And of course all thanks goes to its developer Bhocan and the XDA Team.
- Animated pull down bar
- New TW Launcher v4.5 with 5 dock icon
- Custom boot animation
- ICS style settings
- Animated Background setting
- CRT ON and OFF animation
- Increase SD card read speed
- Smooth Scrolling
- Added 15 toggle button on status bar
- Power menu extended with reboot, recovery and download mode.
- Transparent status bar
Disclaimer: We are not liable for any damage caused to your device while flashing the ROM. Although it is very rare that your device will be damaged but still you must follow all the instructions given below.
Compatibility: This article is compatible only and only with Galaxy Ace plus model number S7500. So dont even think of flashing if youre having another device except the one mentioned as it may result into unwanted outcomes. You can check your device model in Settings -> About Phone.
- Firstly enable USB Debugging in your device by the path given below:
- Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging
- Make sure that your device is charged at least upto 80% so that it wont get turn off during the process.
- Also you must backup all your important data including contacts, messages, internet APNs etc. so that in case you face any problem during the process your data will be safe and protected.
- You must temporary disable all the security tools as well as Antivirus Installed on your Computer as they might interrupt the process.
- You must have custom recovery like CWM installed in your device in order to flash GAPLE Custom ROM.
Procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 with GAPLE Custom ROM:
- Download the GAPLE ROM from the given link below:
- Download Google Apps (Gmail, Maps, Play Store etc.) from the link given below.
Click Here to Download (Filename: gapps-gb-20110828-newtalk-signed.zip)
- After downloading, connect your device to the PC, enable mass storage mode and transfer these files in the memory card. Ensure that you are not placing them in the deep directories.
- Once this is done switch off your device and enter into the recovery mode. Recovery mode can be entered by holding Power Button + Home Button + Volume Up + Volume Down Button simultaneously until the recovery mode appears. (In Recovery mode use Volume Up and Down key for Navigation and Home Button for Selection).
- It is necessary to make a nandroid backup of your current ROM so that it can be restored back in case of failure. To do so, highlight backup and restore option in the recovery menu, select it and then choose backup to start the backup process.
- Now Select wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition to wipe the data and catches respectively from the phone memory.
- Select install zip from SD card & then choose zip from SD card. It will show all your folders and files on SD card. Now simply select the GAPLE ROM which you have just downloaded and confirm the installation by pressing Yes.
- Rom installation process will complete in just a few minutes. Now as soon as GAPLE ROM gets flashed, again select ‘wipe data/factory reset followed by wipe cache partition and restart your device by pressing reboot system now from the Recovery mode itself.
- You can flash the Google Apps by the same procedure given above.
- The new ROM will take more time than usual to restart.
Note: If you want to restore back your previous Rom you can do that by simply going back to the Recovery mode and select Backup and Restore option and then on next screen select Restore
Congratulations..! After restarting you will be happy to see your device successfully running on GAPLE Custom ROM. If you have any suggestions or issues regarding this ROM then please dont hesitate to contact us in the comments section below. We will try our best to clear them.
Latest posts by Abhijeet (see all)
- Update Sony Xperia U ST25i to Android 4.3 via CM 10.2 Custom ROM - November 7, 2013
- Install Official Android 4.2.2 XXUAMH2 firmware on Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE I9205 - November 4, 2013
- Be Aware, Safe and Secured with an Android app [Download] - October 31, 2013